Push Schedule settings revert to defaultSupport

Last Updated:

1. rustyboy

rustyboy New Member This Topic's Starter

I searched my issue, but turned up nothing. Also, not sure if I should post this under Vibrant. When I set the push schedule, it seems to reset to default settings within a day or so. I want to be able to set it to NOT receive email during the night (thus waking me up) but the default is "push". Can anyone confirm this issue? Is there a way to prevent these settings from reverting to the default settings? I was thinking that if the settings are stored in a conf file, to setting that file to read-only. Does anyone know where settings stored? Also, I'm setup to sync with exchange, and one time had to re-enter my server settings. Email went back to same condition as a new phone but the data did stay in my calendar and contacts (although probably not getting sync'd and updated). This is a deal breaker for me and will have to return the phone if I can't fix it before return period expires.

Advertisement
  2. rustyboy

rustyboy New Member This Topic's Starter

I did a master reset to factory default. It will take a few days to know if this solves my issue.