• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Push Yahoo Emails

uzairrahim

Lurker
Nov 17, 2010
Hello,

First of all, sorry if i am posting a question that has already been posted (and possibly answered).

I got the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant the day it got released. I have 5 email accounts setup on the phone 2 gmails, 1 hotmail, 1 exchange account from school and 1 yahoo mail.

I have setup Hotmail and School emails as a corporate account to be email to auto sync emails on the phone as soon as i receive them. I had the yahoo email also working the same way.

Just recently i was playing with the ROM on the phone and nearly bricked it. I flashed the phone and installed everything on it all over again, i also installed the ji6 upate. But i cant seem to setup the yahoo mail (push) the way it was before. I dont remember the settings i had. Could you
geniuses pleae help me out?

I dont want to setup sych schedule to every N minutes, nor do i want to use K-9 mail. It was working perfectly fine for me before and I'd like to go back to thoes settings.:D

Thank You

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones