Pushing 72 hrs on 1 charge, 30% left!Support

Last Updated:

1. Traceamount

Traceamount Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Ive been tweaking my phone to where I want it, outside of rooting. Anyways, I do what some old friends from nitro racing called "force charging". Basically been talked about here several threads, charging to full, unplugging it (I then use it briefly, web, txt, anything) then plug the charger back in, 2-3 times or untill its still green when I plug it back in. As of the moment, im at almost 72 hours with 30% battery left. Granted its only under what most of you would consider light/moderate use Im pretty happy. I make 4-5 outgoing calls a day, and get maybe 4-5 incoming. 10-20+ txts a day, my daughter usually surfs for an hour in incriments streaming You Tube videos. And some other lil stuff, all things considered I think its doing well. As I said, im not rooted, manually using ATK after I play games/surf etc, screen brightness 35%, 4g/wifi all that turned off unless needed, no live wallpaper. Also did the CDMA deal and whatnot, thats it though! Nothing special, pics to come. Seeing how far I can stretch it over 70 hours!

Advertisement
  2. hendodo

hendodo Well-Known Member

So what's the problem? Ur in the troubleshoot thread

3. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

Lol. Great to hear