Put Multi-Touch On Android Browser

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

The weekend was somewhat quite in Androidville but if your mind wanders leading up to the weekend you probably missed a couple of Android stories that were worth reading. Its Monday so its time to catch up before we begin a big week of pre-MWC news leaks and drama (we hope)… here is one of [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. ramay71

ramay71 Member

Woohoo!!! Just followed the steps and am now running rooted RC33 w/multitouch and auto-rotation. Finally got the nerve to try rooting and am glad I did. Everything went as expected.

3. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member

I finally have multitouch! This was an easy mod to do to the phone. With a little patience anyone can do this.

4. abgarza

abgarza Well-Known Member

When I added the .zip extension, to the update file, it saved as update.zip.zip. You probably don't want to add the .zip to the extension you save.

5. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member

Yea that happens if your folder options in windows isnt set to view extensions. I will not hurt anything in the update it just wont open the file until you rename it.

6. joehufc

joehufc Member

when i save the file as update.zip, it says update.zip on my computer desktop but on the folder properties it says update.zip.zip, which one do i go off?