• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Put my phone's SD card into a Nook Color - will it work?

radsboy

Feb 8, 2012
I have an HTC Eris, Android 2.1. I have a bunch of stuff on an SD card, mostly music and pictures.

If I insert that card in the Nook Color (borrowed from the library via my girlfriend the librarian, so it is not locked down in any way yet) will I be able to view those files etc? Without leaving any permanent evidence so she doesn't get in trouble at the library?

It's not a good idea to swap a card between devices. Each one will try to write to it.

You could plug both into your computer and copy from one to the other or one at a time to your computer, then to your Nook. I did a phone to phone transfer when I got my new phone, which doesn't have a sdcard.

If you're borrowing a NC, I'd pick up a sdcard or use a spare and copy whatever you want to that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones