Put your Galaxy Nexus NFC read/writer to use!

Last Updated:

1. NFCLabels

NFCLabels Member

Hello everyone, we are a small company out of Seattle that has just released a beta of our NFCLabels nTag manager. This manager is business oriented and is aimed to help small to large businesses find new ways of connecting to the public whether that be advertising, creating smart business cards or just setting up a tag so customers can have instant access to their Wifi.
    We have come to this forum to see if there was anyone here on the Android Forums with a Galaxy Nexus that would be interested in trying out our beta. If so you can pm us or post to this thread and we can send you an NFC tag to encode and manage at your leisure.

Here is an overview of our nTag Manager:

The NFCLabels nTag Manager is a cloud-based tag management application that enables users to encode and manage NFC tags, as well as measure and analyze device/tag interactions, all on a single, secure platform. Once encoded, all tags can be accessed and edited with ease through the nTag Manager, which allows users to view and update tag information and encoding preferences remotely from a smartphone or computer. Finally, nTag Analytics aggregates and graphically displays tag interaction data in real time, enabling users to easily and efficiently track ROI.

Encoding options include;
    Application/Marketplace for iOS/Android
    Bluetooth*
    Call
    Coupon URL
    Contact/vCard
    E-mail Composition
    Facebook Like
    Foursquare Check-in
    SMS Composition
    Twitter
    URI
    URL redirect
    Wifi Settings*
    YouTube Video

Link to the application on google play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartwhere.tagmgr&feature=search_re sult#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5zbWFydHdoZXJlLnRhZ2 1nciJd

Advertisement
    Dubbin1 and ICSGlitch like this.
  2. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

I would be willing to try it out for you.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  3. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I've been considering some uses for NFC tags. If you need someone to test your system, I'd be happy to.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  4. ALurker

ALurker Well-Known Member

Count me in too.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  5. SpeakerBox

SpeakerBox Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to give it a go as well.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  6. ICSGlitch

ICSGlitch Active Member

I'm interested in trying this as well.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  7. NFCLabels

NFCLabels Member

Thanks everyone, I have PM'd you all about contact information so that we can send you an NFC tag to use with out NFC tag manager.
  8. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

I would like to give this a shot if its not too late
    NFCLabels likes this.
  9. ThaBBoyWannaB

ThaBBoyWannaB New Member

Would love to try it out if the offer still stands! Downloaded your app.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  10. clb2196

clb2196 Well-Known Member

I can try, as well. I've already been using nfc tags so I can help with comparison to what's already out there.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  11. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Count me in!
    NFCLabels likes this.
  12. PKayy

PKayy Well-Known Member

I've been probing the uses of NFC tags a lot! This would be a great opportunity! I'd love the opportunity to test for you guys if it's not too late!
  13. tweak4

tweak4 Well-Known Member

I'm interested as well, if I'm not too late to the game! I've been curious about the possibilities of NFC tags for some time now.
    NFCLabels likes this.
  14. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Been playing with my new tags for a couple hours now. I must say its kinda cool how this NFC stuff works.

Shared a couple emails with James at NFC Labels, super fast response!!!