Puzzle and Dragons [English]

1. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

Anyone know when is the US version schedule release of this game for Android? I really want to play this on my S3 while my brother is playing this on his 4S. :mad:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. kevinmay

kevinmay New Member

I downloaded this in my galaxy note 2.. i'm still having a hard time playing this game but still it looks interesting enough to play. :)
  3. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

Really the game is available on Android? I better check this out now. :mad:
    I thought I am hopeless.
  4. kakukakuchi

kakukakuchi New Member

i received an ingame mail, from gungho saying that Dec. 10, 2012 is the date where puzzle and dragon will be out for android..and that date is today..^^
  5. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

I just saw puzzle and dragons by Ivan rush and it's hell of a spam application on google play. I can't see puzzle and dragons for android so my friend gave me this link Puzzle and Dragons EN and it's working. I can't find this one on google play.
  6. milky way

milky way New Member

cool. game first came out on iOS, and now to Android. Well all go to install on your phone :)
  7. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

If you already in the game post your ID here? I need god damn powerful party this special dungeon always hit me so hard.
  8. kakukakuchi

kakukakuchi New Member

addd me up 335 335 285
  9. Daroth

Daroth Member

this game is really addictive!!! not much visual effect but can make you sit tight holding your phone for several hours... lolzzzz:D
  10. kakukakuchi

kakukakuchi New Member

the nice thing being addicted to p&d is that you can still eat while playing..unlike any other mmorpg
  11. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

Anyone have this I want to own this really I eager to grab this monster

[​IMG]
  12. kakukakuchi

kakukakuchi New Member

better spend some stone on the machine
  13. ANdroidno17

ANdroidno17 Member

I save all my magic stones for the rare egg machine to acquire godly monsters but sometimes when I get greedy I purchase magic stones to continue spinning it lol. It was such a great Christmas event such as Gift from heaven dungeon difficult but give me more challenge and they load godly monster on the rare egg machine, I got only one monster Odin on the fourth time then I stop lol.
  14. _lucian

_lucian Member

first srinshot funny
  15. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

Looks interesting, i'll give this a shot.