[Q] att zero charger problems

Last Updated:

1. jonsudra

jonsudra New Member This Topic's Starter

anyone having problems with theirs? when I plug in my phone it slows down and is almost unresponsive. if I plug the micro USB cable that came with my phone into this charger it thinks it is plugged into the computer. it says it is a 1A charger so I don't know what the problem is. I am definitely sending it back but wasn't sure if I should order another. I only paid 20 bucks for the charger, cable, and car charger through att but wondering if I should just order the blackberry chargers off Amazon for cheaper.

Advertisement
  2. pinoyplaya

pinoyplaya New Member

yea i have the same problem and therefore stopped using the zero charger, because like you said once plugged into the zero charger my captivate becomes unresponsive. i dont recommend using the zero charger for the captivate.

3. Jack45

Jack45 Well-Known Member

A bit OT, but the car charger I got from Monoprice actually sucked life from the battery rather than charging it. No kidding. The longer they "charged," the weaker my battery got.

I've ordered the Motorola P513 Vehicle Power Adapter MicroUSB Rapid Rate Charger for the car, and the BlackBerry Folding Blade Micro Charger for BlackBerry 8900, Storm 9530, Tour 9630 for the wall (suggestions from another poster).

4. jonsudra

jonsudra New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the response and suggestion.