• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Q] Latest (most stable) firware for i7500L?

H

hatdrawn

Hey guys,

I used to have the i7500L but upgraded to the i9000M when it came out. I'm now passing on my old Galaxy to my mom.

I was running Galaxo on it for a while and when I gave it to her I did a factory data reset, which didn't even delete things like photos and it just simply wouldn't turn on for a few days.

Anyway, that aside, I'm just looking for the latest, most stable firmware I can put on it. If I have to go back to 1.6 for stability reasons I understand, but I just wanted to know my options. The later the firmware the better.

A link to the firmware and tutorial would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Anyway, that aside, I'm just looking for the latest, most stable firmware I can put on it. If I have to go back to 1.6 for stability reasons I understand, but I just wanted to know my options. The later the firmware the better.

I am currently using GAOSP Beta 3 and it never crashed or had an issue. It also gives me an awesome battery backup.

A link to the firmware and tutorial would be appreciated too.

Thanks

It should be here or you can download from google GAOSP site or even drakaz

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones