• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Q] Root problem or what?

kpnagidi

Lurker
Jul 3, 2013
Phone was working fine, I'm using Kyrillos' ROM v9.7 JPU and I have SetCPU, Zdbox, Titanium. Today for the 1st time I had the phone configured for Internet use with an installer the provider sent me via SMS. After succesfully installing and using Internet, I used the phone as AP to get Internet access for my laptop, also succesfully. And after that I discovered I couldnt load iGO. I thought maybe a reboot would help - it didn't. On the contrary after rebooting, SetCPU didn't load, ZdBox loaded and I could open it but it won't go to Task Killer, everything else about ZdBox seems to work. Tried to load Titanium, message pops up saying it obtained Superuser priviledges but won't get passed the root check. Root Checker can't get access either. WTF went wrong? Can anyone help me avoid wiping everything and passing the ROM again?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones