[Q] Superpad bricked beyond repair?Support

Last Updated:

1. jsalah

jsalah New Member

I have a Superpad III model: disco, and because there was a problem with the WiFi I tried to flash it with a newer ROM.

Tried those:
    [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 Froyo USB Flashing :: - xda-developers didn't work
    [ROM] (Flytouch 2, SuperPad, WWE10) 2.2 v2.1 #3925 - xda-developers didn't work.
    [ROM] (Flytouch 2, SuperPad, WWE10) Froyo - xda-developers only the version number at the bottom right showed, then it stuck there.

Then it was late night...I found the following page and tried them without reading comments or anything:
    onderka.com SuperPAD Firmware und Software

I thought it will return back to Factory Default with 1001 Firmware, but it didn't.

Now my Superpad III when ON, there is light and the motor (buzzer?) is always ON, nothing else happens (nothing at all...nothing nothing, no matter what I do).
    Please Help.

Note 1: I tried flashing with IUW 1.1, burntool 0.75 and SDCard.
    Note 2: I searched the forum before posting, couldn't find anything usefull to my case.

2. jsalah

jsalah New Member

Found this: Unbricking Gome/Fake FlyTouch Android tablet | Write code

I disassembled the tablet device, now I am looking for bootloader IC to reflash it. Can someone help me in identifying which one is it?

The following picture is from the webpage link in my previous post:

The following pictures are for my bricked tablet device:

None of the ICs looks similer.
    Note 1: I can post more pictures if needed.
  3. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

Same problem!! Have you solved?
  4. bigbaldbloke

bigbaldbloke Well-Known Member

Looks like a proper Disco. When you say that it vibrates constantly, what happens when you have it plugged in & hold the power button down for 10 seconds, then release? Does the vibration stop? Anything on the screen? Charge light on? If so, what colour is it?
  5. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

It vibrates only if power botton it's pressed, the screen it's always black. When the charger it's plugged the led it's green.
  6. Roidz99

Roidz99 Well-Known Member

sounds to me that the battery is dead
  7. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

I had tested it, the output voltage it's 3,88V, It's correct?
  8. bigbaldbloke

When you tried to flash it, how many files did you put on the card? Sounds like, as you've suggested, you put a new (incompatible) bootloader on there.
  9. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

I think that you have centered the problem! In tim4e there are two files, firmware2 and firmware-discovery. In the second firmware there is also bootloader-discovery file.
    Do you know if I can reflash the flash where is the bootloader desoldering if necessary?
  10. bigbaldbloke

I'm pretty sure that previous Tim ROMs, ot maybe TCH's, have included the bootloader. Hang on, will have a look.
  11. bigbaldbloke

12. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

Yes, my display it0s 1024x600). How can I flash this boot loader now? I'm not able to start the pad.
  13. bigbaldbloke

Just put that file & the 2 from Tim that you have onto a card, then press the power button. It should look for the bootloader first & foremost, then hopefully replace the crap one with yours.
  14. Tony2k

Tony2k Member

Tried but it doesn't startup. Do you know if the bootloader it's in a particular spi flash?
  15. jsalah

jsalah New Member

Still unsolved.

I am still looking if someone already found it, if not then I have to note all the numbers on those big ICs and then search the internet for information about them.

I am busy with some projects so I won't be able to search for those info.
  16. ajealadick

ajealadick New Member

I have the same problem, the buzzer is ever on. The led charging light is green.
  17. ravyn

ravyn New Member

I have a SuperPAD III, 16GB, 5volt, model: disco10, motherboard is MID10-1x210-v2.0
    I have tried to flash it with both Tim5a and Tim6a using a 2GB TF card It start to update but stops at the creating partition part of the up date. Curser is flashing though. Is there a way to reformat my pads memory so that the ROM can create the partition? Or has any one seen this problem before and if there is any ideas...