• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Q: USB to VGA for Viewsonic G Tablet

I cam across this USB to VGA that says it is compatible with the G-Tab.

USB To VGA Adapter - UV-V1A0-A - Fommy.com

I am curious if anyone has tried it.

I do may presentations and it would be awesome to either have this or an adapter that does not require a dock for the HDMI. I could then dump my laptop almost completely.

In either case I will continue to investigate.

Hmmm....interesting but its kinda pricey for a VGA cable adapter but I'm glad it out there as an option for our gtablet.

Upvote 0
Supposedly it is a video out. However when I go to the mfg site for the item it does not mention anything about working with Android. It list on Windows.

For the price I need to be a bit more sure before puling the trigger. I have an email to the MFG to see if it has been designed to work at all with Android.

I will update as I get information.

Upvote 0
Supposedly it is a video out. However when I go to the mfg site for the item it does not mention anything about working with Android. It list on Windows.

For the price I need to be a bit more sure before puling the trigger. I have an email to the MFG to see if it has been designed to work at all with Android.

I will update as I get information.

I would be wary too. Maybe the manufacturer mistook the gtablet for the viewsonic viewpad which is a windows/android tablet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones