• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Q] Weather Sense animation with sound

t0ne

Lurker
Mar 7, 2011
I have the Incredible with Liberation Enhanced v1.00. ROM. I know there is the kingdom stock gingersense rom with the weather animation sound, but for some reason that rom didn't work too well for my phone so is there any way to just get the weather app for my Dinc? Thanks in advance!!

No one can help me out?
First and foremost...you need to be patient. With that response you will receive a backlash of negative responses. And because you posted again being impatient someone who was willing to help will change their mind and move on to something else. Also have you checked all threads that talks about this weather app and also other websites that host forums? If not then do it then come back with a better attitude.

Upvote 0
I'm probably overstepping my knowledge base here but I think it was ported from Sense 3.0? If so, I'm guessing there's more to it than just loading it as an app since it's built into the framework. If nothing else, I'll get the ball rolling with that comment and somebody else can correct it. Nils would know the answer, being a Rom maker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones