[Q] Worth switching to?Support

1. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member

Is the G2x worth switching to? Right now I have a single core snapdragon Motorola Triumph and can get the LG G2X for fairly cheap (to use on TMO's prepaid plan). So anything good? Anything bad? Worth the switch from Virgin Mobile to pay $5 a month more?

Advertisement
  2. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Well-Known Member

We have 3 G2x's in the family that have been trouble-free. Good phone, certainly better performance than a Triumph. And T-Mobile is well worth $5/mo extra over using Virgin.
  3. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks. I'm gonna get a LG G2x today then and activate it on their prepaid plan.
  4. Mikedroids

Mikedroids Active Member

Yep that's exactly what I did and I feel as though it was worth it. On their 5 GB plan.
  5. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

The device is pretty flawless after they updated their software. Rooting it and putting on a custom modded ROM can make the device even faster and more enjoyable. There are a few features that I miss from my old Moto Cliq 2 (aside from the keyboard) but am happy for the switch because of a lot less bugs and a whole lot more speed.
  6. jordonwii

jordonwii Well-Known Member

I'm in the exact same situation. What a coincidence. Looks like I'll likely be switching to the G2X here soon as well.