• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] Xperia T Common problem.

foxdie222

Lurker
Mar 13, 2013
Since I got Xperia T updated to Android 4.3 I have been through problems. The problem now is that the phone can't be charged when it is turned off and I got my battery completely drained resulting in a dead phone that can't either get charged or turn on, only blinking red LED when power button is pressed. I have tried many methods like putting it on charge over night and even 24 hours, putting the tape on power button while charging (it turns on though but as soon as it pass the boot animation the battery looses its charge and it turn itself off and this keeps happening). Now I'm really wondering if someone here had faced such problem and was able to work it out so please share what you did.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones