1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Qeequest SMS

Last Updated:

1. N1N0A10

N1N0A10 Member This Topic's Starter

I have released my app 'Qeequest SMS' one week ago on the Android Market. It is a simple editor that allows you to write and send SMS (onscreen only).

Today I made a 180

Advertisement
  2. dskyers

dskyers Well-Known Member

is it the same idea as chomp i will try it out now

3. dskyers

dskyers Well-Known Member

in my OPINION... with no disrespect to you or how hard it was to make it thanks for the effort but its the wierdest key board i have ever seen on a phone the words are infront of letters. the layout is not useable really at all contact part is cool with the number dialer and all i can see how that would be usefull but the letter layout is not good way to do it large is good but small and usable iss better imagine driving and trying to send a message with this..... touch screen is suppose to make it a little bit eaiser to use but that layout i dont think will be a hit but thats my opinion of it only with all respect to your hard work

4. N1N0A10

Thanks for feedback.

I think it is really a tough compromise with the button size. I have tested Chomp SMS. If I try to write fast, I poorly hit the button that I want to get.

I'm not sure if the chomp SMS solution is the right for writing while driving car.

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

As a chompuser, I will say I like having their onscreen keyboard and the ability to pop open the screen for a longer (more than 2 word) reply.

Just my 2cents.

6. N1N0A10

I have released an update with a full qwerty layout (landscape). How do you like it?

7. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

I tried it and while your keyboard is larger, the iPhone/Chomp Copy of the key enlarging on press is a great visual confirmation of what I wanted to hit (or not.)