Qik problem with calling and friend and privacy!!!

Last Updated:

1. big evo dog

big evo dog Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got another EVO for my wife today, all exciting to set up everything and signed up for QIK and and FRING, problem is both don't work.

I try to video chat with my wife using QIK, when i call from my phone, her phone doesn't even ring or do anything than i hang up. when she called me, my phone also not ringing, but once she hang up, i got a text messege said my wife called me. but i can't call back.

I tried once with one of the forum member a day ago and it work just fine, but now it doen't work.

also there are couple things too.

How do i delet the friend i add to QIK ? I have look around QIK support but nothing. not stop following the person. i mean delet the friend.

When i chat on the QIK it automatic record my video and conversation to my page, how am i stop the recording from video chat ?

from what i see here is that Qik is not as good as what they shown in the sprint Evo event.

Anyone can help or some advice?

Advertisement
  2. broy

broy New Member

1) To delete a friend, login to qik.com from your computer, click "Friends" tab and then mouseover the person's name to reveal the (X) delete button.

2) Automatic record my video and conversation to my page: Think of this as chat history, just like you have for any IMs. This is kept completely private and can be deleted at any time

3) Can you give it a try again. If it fails - can you send support@qik.com your username?

3. big evo dog

big evo dog Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks, i will try it.