Quadrant graphic test scenery and gaming?

1. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what game compatible with the DX that the hallway scene in Quadrant is out of? It looks like a doom or quake .ish type game.. :D:confused:

Advertisement
  2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

im thinkin this needs to be moved, but i wont make that choice lol i will let someone else figure this one out :p

im thinkin it needs to go to the computer games section but at the same time, not 100% sure :p
  3. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

Move if you wish but I'm talking about the app "Quadrant" running on the droid X. ;)
  4. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

lol problem is that quadrant is standard in the market, its not just relevant to the DX, all phones run the same program.. they see the exact same images as well :p
  5. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

True. Ok please move it since no responses yet. :D
  6. McLabia

McLabia Well-Known Member

I dont think its from a game at all, but I could be wrong. I think its just a generic layout. Theres no real identifying markers.
  7. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's not from a game at all.

3D games are built on gaming engines that are optimized specifically for gameplay and level building and to run on modern PC hardware. It's pretty unlikely the app developer licensed the game engine and copied a level specifically for the purpose of this tiny demo. More likely that he just built the 3D objects from scratch.
    McLabia likes this.
  8. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

True, probably not directly from a given game. Just wondering if there is a game of this nature that is running similar graphics such as that hallway scene I guess is what I meant?
  9. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

It's from Duke Nukem Forever!

You just can't see the strippers cause the level designer made the glowing blue stripper poles to wide.

:)
    LaZeR likes this.
  10. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I agree, not enough places to put stuff....
    We need:

• Droid X apps
    • Droid X polls
    • Droid X GB sucks
    • Will you love me/miss me if I get another phone
    :D
    LaZeR likes this.
  11. McLabia

McLabia Well-Known Member

LaZeR likes this.