• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quadrant Scores

Thanks guys. I just ran it again and got less than 1300. I did not change any setting. Same test different day different result.

Quadrants mean diddly and your device performance should be rated on how you see it operating and running ......don't be worried about quadrant ....if your device runs good then its good if poor then find the problem and correct it ....im not saying this is your case or being rude bankswood but I see so many people worried about their score when it should not be the case ....a version drod released a while back ran great and had low scores and upon release he said the score would be low and to not get hung up on it and people still did,that's nuts ....if it runs good then it does if it don't it don't and no score will change that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones