Quadrant vs. Linpack (Dinc vs. Fascinate)General

Last Updated:

1. kenyu73

kenyu73 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, I got a BOGO for the Fascinate with my Wife. I'm currently using the Fascinate now and I'm not overly impressed.

I posted the original question on the Fascinate board, but I'd like more exposure to the Incredible members.

I like the looks and size of the Fascinate, but I'm not liking the slug feeling. Sill on the fence for the Samsung OS style. Some is good, some is in alot of need. It's behind HTC Sense for sure though.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-fascinate/186894-quadrant-vs-linpack-scores.html#post1662142

Advertisement
  2. DarbagDarbag

DarbagDarbag Well-Known Member

incredible isn't it

3. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

Synthetic benchmarks do not always prove a phone performs better. I have used a Fascinate with the lag fix and it still feels pretty sluggish to me. The video and gaming is better with Fascinate but with everyday stuff the dinc wins. I prefer the size of the dinc as well. I will stick with my dinc.

jayjay1122 likes this.
  4. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

I think we are all putting entirely too much emphasis on these "scores". I've said it before and I will say it again, "user experience" is key!

If you are happy with the performance of a device (any device), the numbers don't mean a whole lot!