• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quality of Apps

dsb18

Apr 30, 2010
I have had the legend now for quite a few weeks since it was launched and my initial excitement with the phone lead me to install a lot of interesting apps from the market, after a couple of weeks usage I was pleased with the Legend apart from battery life not getting much more than 12 hours usage which lead me to use the device along with a small nokia incase the battery died on the HTC. I was having trouble with facebook and exchange contact information not syncing so I did a complete factory reset which cured the syncing but I have also not reinstalled many apps because I haven't had the time. My point is I am now getting nearly 48 hrs from a charge without any battery apps like JuiceDefender or similar which leads me to think the terrible battery life was down to one or more apps using up the power while idle, I am now wary of installing any apps and would like some sort of rating on these apps that show how efficient or not theses apps are. If I do install an app I might wait at least two weeks before installing another to test its battery friendliness

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones