Quality Testers Needed For ABCindicate

1. aboatright

aboatright Well-Known Member

We are needing quality testers for vitality. No fake accounts, real flash junkies that want something new and different for their phones.Please pm Viperdink or aboatright3605. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. aboatright

This is for possible rom releases for the Samsung vitality.
  3. smokinjoe2122

smokinjoe2122 Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm. Love spz0s rom but willing to try others. Pm me
  4. Hordnerk

Hordnerk New Member

New to android, but I can flash and test. Sent you a PM but havent heard much back. =\
  5. aboatright

I actually decided to scrap the rom for now....we are gonna rebuild it and use some different ideas.
    There appears to be some issues with the current kernel that i don't like.
    More than likely we won't release any vitality roms on a.f. just to avoid drama.
    Working on a totally different approach for this phone. :)

Seems really dead over here....is anybody alive in this forum?
  6. greasemonky

greasemonky Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear yal scraping the rom. I just finished testing it and was going to report on my findings. I loved the look and feel of it but its pretty buggy. Su wouldn't work either. Well I hope yal work out the kernal, and I'd be willing to test it out for yal when yal have a rom ready for testing. BTW, if yal do release one but not here like you said, where would yal release it at???

Yea, pretty zombie out around here in this forum lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Spz0

Spz0 Well-Known Member Developer

Kernel issues, mainly that you'll need to compile an OC kernel from scratch unless you want to use stock. Reqs kernel does not work with the vitality as is...

Most cricket users are on different forums.
  8. smokinjoe2122

smokinjoe2122 Well-Known Member

I'm still here :) I do regular on other forums though. I'm not sure why this one is so dead. Seems like the Admire is a little more popular on Metro.
  9. ComradeR

ComradeR Active Member

I'm new but I lurk here and there
  10. caseyjp11

caseyjp11 Well-Known Member

So where are all these cricket users? I'm happy to be HERE as it found me a great ROM. :)