Quattrimus Update?

Last Updated:

1. OsirisMaya

OsirisMaya Well-Known Member

I have the Quattrimus ROM but there is no way to watch Hd vidoes. It has no Hard drive accelerator or whatever? I knew it didnt before i got it but now its starting to bug me. Have they updated this rom any time recently?

Advertisement
  2. Thewraith420

Thewraith420 Well-Known Member

It's up to beta 2 but there's still no video acceleration. The drivers will not be released so it may never get fixed
  3. OsirisMaya

Do you know if its any better then? I could deal without the video but this current one i have still has some tics
  4. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Try the Paranoid Android ICS ROM.
  5. Thewraith420

Thewraith420 Well-Known Member

It's fast and stable I don't use it due to I want my video acceleration working. I'm back and forth between cyanmobile and mirage myself.
  6. Phatninja55

Phatninja55 Well-Known Member

MiRaGe with holo launcher makes it similar to ics. Icons, and status bar. Separate 3g icon tho.
  7. OsirisMaya

8. OsirisMaya

9. OsirisMaya

Nevermind i got it. This is honestly the worst ROM ever. Exsessive amount of flaws. And no Hard drive accelerator. Im gonna switch back to quattrimus
  10. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Really, I didn't notice any flaws when I installed it.
    What flaws did you notice?
    Didn't know how the Graphic acceleration was, so I didn't say one way or the other on that issue.
    I guess your just not going to get the graphic acceleration in an ICS ROM.

Let me know what things you found wrong with it. I might not want to recommend it any more.
  11. OsirisMaya

When in hybrid mode, the keyboard is like 3 inches big. They give you instructions to fix things nut it didnt work. I actually wasnt able to watch videos period. they acted like a slide show. When not in hybrid mode i had an un removeable notification telling me to choose what keyboard i wanted to use. There was no way to change the url in my browser. My picture messaging didnt work. Thats all i found, there may be more but all in all its a bad version of the quattrimus
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  12. koeylondon

koeylondon New Member

TDM has said over on AC that he's building a JB version of The Big Q for the LS670 and VM670. He hopes to have a build available in the next week or so.

The current build (Beta2 ICS) is stable, and the CM version can play regular video with no problems. HQ video will likely not be fixed for the 670 above Gingerbread due to driver issues. That is unless someone works for Qualcomm and wants to leak the driver source. Otherwise, no dice.