Quattro Screenshots - Post yours!General

1. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Well-Known Member

With there being a root for this phone now, there definitely needs to be a thread for screenshots, so i'll be first!

Here are mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
    LilBit likes this.
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Looks awesome!!
  3. Kaiser17

4. hamhamt

hamhamt Member

hey kaiser, your screen looks awesome! did you upgrade your OS to ICS? I just rooted my phone and I am clueless to what I can do with it now! :)

also were you able to fix the unresponsive keyboard issue that many people seem to have? i am hoping that perhaps if i overlock the CPU, the error would go away.
  5. keefer2k4

keefer2k4 Well-Known Member

check my post on the all things root guide I did those three things to the build prop and the phone is lightening fast now and very stable...it seems to run much better!

and how did you get an ics theme on your phone OP
  6. Kaiser17

Its a launcher called Holo launcher. On my pad, I was using Holo Launcher, Holo locker (ICS Lockscreen) and ICS Keyboard, so it very closely resembled and felt like ICS.
    LilBit likes this.
  7. hubsabubs

hubsabubs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You aren't far from me by the way. I live in Dallas, GA.
    LilBit likes this.
  8. hubsabubs

LilBit likes this.
  9. hubsabubs

My latest and last setup for right now, I came across this after accidentally resetting my phone. I like it a lot more than the others because it's simplified and more powerful. I stay at 60 FPS while playing FF7. It lowered a little when I took the screenshot.[​IMG]
    LilBit likes this.
  10. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Looking good!!:cool: