Question about 30 day return policy?

Last Updated:

1. cubanref

cubanref Member This Topic's Starter

Here's my question....if I need to return my phone before the 30 days are up and they are out of stock, will they still honor the return policy and just call you when they have one available or will you have to stick with the phone that you have? I tried searching on the forum but didn't find anything so sorry if this has been posted.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

They will still honor it, dont worry. If you need assurance, talk to a manager about it and have them make a note on your account.

cubanref likes this.
  3. cubanref

cubanref Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for clearing that up for me

4. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

5. ucfknights

ucfknights New Member

I was worried about this same thing so I called for three days and demanded that my warranty be extended to no avail. So I then emailed dan@sprint.com and they gave me a phone number to call. They helped me with no problem and sent me an email containing a revised receipt extending my warranty to ninety days.Later that day my local sprint got a shipment of Evo's so I was able to replace it then

6. Zameus

Zameus Well-Known Member

I was worried about the same thing. I've been wanting to return my phone because of the random reboots/freezes, bad screen sensors, and the no longer protruding power button, but my local BB have been sold out for a while. So I called in today asking the same questions that I only have a week left to return my phone. I spoke to a manager and he put in a raincheck for me as soon as some arrive, and will honor the 30 day return policy even if I receive my new phone days/weeks after. Make some calls, you should be fine. Don't let someone tell you otherwise. Good luck!