Question about display runtime based off battery percentage.Support

Last Updated:

1. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

My display has taken 79% of this batterys charge. Time on says 2 hrs and 10 minutes. Just want to be sure....this means that the screen has been lit for two hours?

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Yes I believe so.
  3. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Yes that is correct.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Just wanted to say, your display took 79% of the amount used.
  5. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

I thought this number was off. It didn't seem anywhere near two hours that my screen was in use
  6. jlear3

jlear3 Well-Known Member

This is only the second 4.3" device I've owned (first being the Motorola Triumph) and I've only had it since 8/12.. I'm aware most batteries take a few days to get the full battery usage out of the device, and no doubt I've been playing with my new toy A LOT. lol..

Anyways, with the MT I would check out battery usage and the cell radio would be up to like 80% with other minor apps at like 1-5 and display would be about 15 or so.

When I check the usage for my 3vo I see display is usually 65-80%? I have my brightness set extremely dim and also have tried Auto-Brightness which is a joke..

Anyways, is this normal?? Thanks in advance!
  7. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

If you read a lot of news or things like that where you leave the display on, but not using a lot of radio or CPU, then yes. I read a lot of news on my phone, and my display is usually over 55%.