• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about droid x?

sdiener72

Lurker
Nov 8, 2009
This is hard to explain, but all the videos i show for the droid x shows that when you finger scroll through screen left to right and you get that little thing that pops up on the bottom where you can tap the dots to take you to certain home screens.
in that same video i see that the phone arrow for apps and contacts icons move out of site while the dots pop up. until you let go then the navigation dots dissapear and the phone arrow for all apps and contacts icons slide back up.

The same thing for deleting an app, when i see someone in the droid x video tap and hold and drag down to bottom to delete the phone, contacts and all apps moves out of the way

MINE NEVER MOVES. the navigation dots and delete trask can just appear over them. they never ever move or dissapear.

How can i fix it?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones