Question about early upgrade *please help*

Last Updated:

1. Dr. Shady PhD

Dr. Shady PhD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the Pantech Matrix, a "dumphone". And I wanted to get the HTC Aria very badly, but unfortunately I have to wait until October 2011 for it. So I was wondering if I can get an early upgrade, even if I have to pay for it. PLEASE HELP!!:D BTW i have AT&T

Advertisement
  2. Dr. Shady PhD

Edit** my upgrade is august 2011

3. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Well-Known Member

U can always just buy the device without a contract. Maybe sell your current phone on Ebay to help offset the cost.

If you have been with At&t a long time you can always call and ask about an early upgrade and see what they say.

Since you have a dumb phone and are a year into the contract, the ETF would only be about $100, you might be able to just pay that and then get a new device cheaper with a new contract.

Dr. Shady PhD likes this.
  4. Dr. Shady PhD

Thank you, you might have saved me about $50:D:) But I am a family plan and not the main guy (whatever you call it) so can I terminate my plan without changing our family plan.

5. KDroidX

KDroidX Well-Known Member

You might be able to use someone else's upgrade as well if they dont want it, You can do that on verizon fairly easily.. But if not i would suggest a combination of selling old phone on ebay and buying out the rest of your contract

Dr. Shady PhD likes this.