Question About Facebook and ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. fearofthenight

fearofthenight Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys have a question that googling hasn't found an answer for. I like how you can link Facebook to your contacts on this phone....thing is I don't want 200 people I don't ever call or know that well populating the contacts lists on my contacts list. How can I make it so I only link the people I frequently talk to on facebook so I can have a photo for calls, ect? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. AntDogs

AntDogs Well-Known Member

yeah i agree i would like to know too

3. hob0d4n

hob0d4n Well-Known Member

if you only want their facebook pictures you can use an app called SyncMyPix so you dont have your contacts synced with your facebook

4. Dabitz

Dabitz Well-Known Member

So what do you do? Delete the facebook account? Can you still use the Facebook app?

5. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

yes, if you already added the blur version of facebook (the facebook that came on the X already) then to get rid of all of those contacts you can go to app drawer>settings>accounts>remove the facebook account
    then go into the market and download "facebook for android"
    OR
    app drawer>contacts>near the top it will say "Contacts: All Contacts" press on that and it will bring up an option to basically limits which contacts your list shows
    Like I have all of my normal phone contacts backed up on google so I press on "Contacts: All Contacts" then press on the "google" group.
    this will keep your facebook on the phone like you have now but just limit the contacts you can see when you go to call someone.
    SyncMyPix is also a great app if your just looking to sync your facebook pictures with people in your contact list.
    Hope that all made sense