Question about FM Radio ApSupport

Last Updated: 2012-12-09 05:29:05
  1. luvhtcphones

luvhtcphones New Member

Hi all. New to the forum, but I have browsed in the past and really enjoyed the enormous amounts of knowledge being shared.

I have the HTC Evo Design (Boost Mobile) and downloaded and installed the FM radio app that was shared in a past thread involving the EVO Design. The GUI of the app on my phone looks unlike any screenshots I have seen on the Internet for other HTC handsets. Can anyone help with the origin of the file and or if it has an identical working model on a past HTC handset.

Thanks all!

PS I tried to include name of file in this message but since this is my first post on the forum I believe I was limited from certain links, file names, etc.

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you can now post a link, it being it would be your second post. since there are tons of fm apps out there, knowing what you are looking for would help. what device have you seen the fm app for?
  3. luvhtcphones

luvhtcphones New Member

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

ok so just looking around......i could not find much on the htc rhyme(bliss) and the fm app it has. if you know somebody that has a rooted htc rhyme, you can pull that app out . or another suggestion is to find a port of the htc rhyme(bliss) to other devices (there are a few, the htc evo 4g i know had one) and pull the app out as well. not sure what else you can do.