• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question about going back to a Rom

Btros

Android Enthusiast
Sep 1, 2010
It's themes and the "back to stock" will make your phone look stock again, if you search the root section. you will find it. I have the link bookmarked but that's on my pc and I'm on my phone, maybe someone else can post the link or I will later tonight.

Don't wanna hijack this thread, but since it came up, will the back to stock theme just make your phone "look" stock again or does it actually take the framework, etc back to stock? Wondering because I messed up and don't have a backup on my wife's droid 2 and need to remove the blackglass theme. Is there even a back to stock theme for Droid2? Didn't see one on the 928 site. I asked this in the Droid2 forum but man that section is dead.

GREAT LOOKING THEME by the way! My wife would probably like it on her Droid2 too :D

Don't wanna hijack this thread, but since it came up, will the back to stock theme just make your phone "look" stock again or does it actually take the framework, etc back to stock? Wondering because I messed up and don't have a backup on my wife's droid 2 and need to remove the blackglass theme. Is there even a back to stock theme for Droid2? Didn't see one on the 928 site. I asked this in the Droid2 forum but man that section is dead.

GREAT LOOKING THEME by the way! My wife would probably like it on her Droid2 too :D

I would also like to know the answer to this !!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones