Question about included MicroSD Card?Support

Last Updated:

1. NefariousAryq

NefariousAryq Guest This Topic's Starter

To anyone that already has the Droid Eris... can you confirm what speed rating the included MicroSD card is? Just for curiosity sake. I currently have an 8gb class 4 card in my current phone, so if the Eris comes with only a class 2 I'll use the card I already purchased, instead.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will come with a class 6 card :)

My phone shipped, will be here MONDAY by 3pm! CAN'T WAIT!!!
    ~Aryq~

Advertisement
  2. Aerimus

Aerimus Well-Known Member

Somewhere I swear someone had a link that showed it was class 6...but I can't find it for the life of me. And unfortunately I don't have an Eris to confirm. Anyone that has the phone wanna chime in?

3. NefariousAryq

That's what I *thought* I had read as well... but it seemed too good to be true for such an inexpensive phone, which is why I was looking for confirmation :)

My phone arrived at the FedEx facility here in Indianapolis early this morning... too bad I won't get it until Monday. Boo :p

~Aryq~

4. azwinter

azwinter Member

its got a big ol 2 on it! No class 6 here.
    I purchased a class 6 16Gb just swapped them out.

5. NefariousAryq

Thanks for the confirmation, az! That's kinda what I figured the answer might be :)

Thanks again!
    ~Aryq~

6. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

whats the difference between a speed rating 2 and speed rating 6 for a memory card? also, what else can you store on a memory card besides pics and songs? yes, i'm a real newbie, i know :D, but any help would be appreciated.