• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question about incredible revolution theme

Football33

Oct 13, 2010
I have virtuous 3.1.0 installed on my phone and was thinking about installing the Revolution theme. If I do install this theme and decide it doesn't work out for me how would I get the stock theme back on here that came with virtuous 3.1.0. I would have to install the whole virtuous 3.1.0 rom again would I?

I have virtuous 3.1.0 installed on my phone and was thinking about installing the Revolution theme. If I do install this theme and decide it doesn't work out for me how would I get the stock theme back on here that came with virtuous 3.1.0. I would have to install the whole virtuous 3.1.0 rom again would I?

If you did a backup in clockwork recovery before you installed the theme over the rom, you could do a restore there. Otherwise, yeah, you need to do the wipes and reinstall the rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones