• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about JuiceDefender Ultimate?

Bumbletiger

Lurker
Jul 20, 2012
Hi! I'm just wondering...Is the app only meant to be used on shortage of battery life, or can it be used on full battery life, to maintain it?
Btw, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s2, and have been seeking solutions for my immensely dreadful battery life. It seems Juice Defender Ultimate is the solution.

Hi! I'm just wondering...Is the app only meant to be used on shortage of battery life, or can it be used on full battery life, to maintain it?
Btw, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s2, and have been seeking solutions for my immensely dreadful battery life. It seems Juice Defender Ultimate is the solution.

I just installed the Ultimate version last night, so someone else might chime in, but I believe the answer is both.

It has all sorts of settings to make the battery last longer from 100% on down...plus you can set a threshold level...meaning, once say the battery reaches only 15% left....it gets even MORE aggressive for turning stuff off to make the last 15% last as long as possible.

While with the free version you can SEE all the settings, I found they made more sense on the juice defender website. Easier to navigate and better explanation of things. (I'd post a link, but I'm not allowed to yet)

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones