Question about need for speed most wantedGeneral

1. Droid4g27

Droid4g27 Well-Known Member

So im wondering why is need for speed most wanted taking up 1.82gb? Is it really that big of memory?

Also wondering how do i customize my cars? Everytime i pay to add nos or something it only lasts for the 1st race then i have to buy it again?

Advertisement
  2. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

I downloaded it for free from Best Android Downloads. And its big yes. Think its was a zipped file around 600mb.
  3. Droid4g27

Anybody else?
  4. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I downloaded and had to pay $6.99 or so for the full version, vs. whatever was installed on the TMo Note.
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Most game loft and EA games are on that. And the pre install I'm sure is a demo and not full game.
  6. Droid4g27

can you check how much memory the whole game is taking up in your application manager please?
  7. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

The demo would take up the same amount of space as the full game, 1.8ishGB and it's pretty much the same with all demos and games. I bought it from the store and it takes up the same amount of space.
  8. Droid4g27

Yea your right it wasnt the full game so i just bought it but wow it takes up alot of memory.
  9. Droid4g27

Also wondering how do i customize my cars? Everytime i pay to add nos or something it only lasts for the 1st race then i have to buy it again? I mean the game did say Drive and customize over 35 of the world’s most exciting cars.
  10. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

11. Droid4g27

thats all u can do wow that sucks! I thought they meant by customizing like different rims,paint,mods,etc!
  12. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

The 911, with tire and engine mods, got me through most of the game. Wasted early winnings on what one would think would be faster cars.
  13. serpa4

serpa4 Well-Known Member

Feel sorry for those getting the LG Nexus 16gb fixed memory. How can anyone say 16gb is enough? Even now days with 32gb fixed...at 1.8gb a pop, that +music, couple 4gb movies, out of space. Thank God the Note two takes a 64gb card.
  14. Droid4g27

Do i have to keep wifi on when im playing nfs most wanted or only if i wanna log into origin when playing the game?

Also can i move the game to my sd card?
  15. Droid4g27

also is there anyway i can just cruise around without racing?