• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

question about organizing contacts

Aggiez28

Oct 23, 2010
i keep all of my contact in my gmail contact list. I also have facebook on my droid2 and whenever i go to my contacts list to make a call both my gmail contacts and my facebook contacts are in the list. I have 500 facebook contacts and many of them are just people i have known in the past but dont talk to so I dont need them in my phones contact list. it also makes teh list HUGE having 500 more contacts.

I want to change it so that when i go to my contact list I only see my gmail contacts.

any ideas on how to do this?

i keep all of my contact in my gmail contact list. I also have facebook on my droid2 and whenever i go to my contacts list to make a call both my gmail contacts and my facebook contacts are in the list. I have 500 facebook contacts and many of them are just people i have known in the past but dont talk to so I dont need them in my phones contact list. it also makes teh list HUGE having 500 more contacts.

I want to change it so that when i go to my contact list I only see my gmail contacts.

any ideas on how to do this?

Contacts>Menu>Display options>Only display contacts with phones.

Also there is an option there what contacts to display.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones