• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about Paradise Island

I haven't updated my Paradise Island app since they added the Christmas buildings and awards. If I update now will there still be the snowmen wandering around my island for however many days they were for people who update regularly, or would it just add a bunch of awards that I'll never actually be able to get (unless I'm still playing in a year)?

I updated a couple of weeks ago and really wish I hadn't'. It looks as though you can still buy Xmas stuff, though I haven't bought any myself as you need special resources to do so and I haven't got any of those.
That said, the update is horrible. It keeps forcing close, it has buildings and !?! type marks cluttering the screen, none of which can be moved. I used to love this game and thought it really pretty. But now it's ugly and you have building cluttering up the beach just where you don't want them.
If you enjoy being "in charge" of your island don't update.
Oh yes, and I forgot, the catamaran doesn't move now. It's just a diving platform.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones