Question about Pic size & Pics taken HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all.I have the HTC Incredible & was wondering how to set pics as wallpaper.When i set as wallpaper it highlights the center of pic & when i set it it is then oversized?How do i set whole pic?Alsohow do i remove pic from phone to computer not the sd card.When i plug phone in laptop it doesnt show pics that are stored on phones drive but does show the folder for sd card?

Advertisement
  2. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

any one have a idea?

3. Skytown

Skytown Active Member

There are multiple threads around here that have a lot of info on the wallpapers. What I have learned is that if you place your finger on the edge of the green box it will give you the ability to resize it. To find the pictures on the phone's memory, plug it in and make sure to mount it as a disk drive. You can do this by pulling down the notification shade and tapping charge only, then it will give you the option of mounting the phone as a drive. If you are using a windows pc, go to my computer and the sd card and intenal memory should show up as two different drives. Look for the one with the largest amount of memory and that should be your phone's internal memory. Then you can drag and drop pictures as you please.