Question about Screen turning on by it self when it was asleep but power onSupport

Last Updated:

1. Evo4sickness

Evo4sickness Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Whats up people I have had my Evo since monday of last week its is the most insane sick Smartpone on the face of the earth and will be for at least 3 years. I havent had one problem with except today when I was charging it and had it on but on screen off the 4 function buttons lit up and and turned it self on as if I had touched the power buttom but didnt. Before it did that it also restarted it self which again it has never done that either.

It did that twice and stopped after I deleted 2apps which I think might have caused the problem. Just wanted to know if anyone has expirienced this and know the actuall answer to why it did that thanks.

Advertisement
  2. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

mine did the same thing when i first got it. and thought nothing of it. since it was in the charging dock. it eventually stopped doing it.
    i guess it could have been because of an app. cause when i first got the phone, i was trying a whole lotta stuff

3. Evo4sickness

I have been reading about the rebooting and I think it was combination of those 2 apps and the battery temp being over 104

4. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Wow, that's getting kind of hot, there. I'd say that was probably your problem.

Is your screen still randomly turning on? I swear mine does that from time to time, and I still have no idea why. It's pretty rare, though, and usually while charging, but not always.

5. Evo4sickness

Hasnt done it once yet