question about sound quality on outgoing callsSupport

Last Updated:

1. lesliegodwin

lesliegodwin Member This Topic's Starter

I've gotten some complaints about the sound quality of my Evo compared to other cell phones on outgoing calls. And reviews have mentioned that the phone aspect of the Evo is not its strong suit.

Is it possible that future updates could improve sound quality? Or is that strictly a hardware issue?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Take it into a sprint repair center, they will test it to see if the quality is up to spec.

lesliegodwin likes this.
  3. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

I've had absolutely no issues with call quality on my phone, even in poor signal areas.

4. lesliegodwin

lesliegodwin Member This Topic's Starter

I guess I thought I was stuck with the lousy outgoing call quality...but will get it checked out.
    Thanks!
    L

5. capt512

capt512 Member

Don't know what your exact problem is, but a friend of mine said he is getting complaints that his outgoing calls are very quiet and people can't hardly hear him. And I have noticed I have a heard time hearing incoming calls at times, as call volume doesn't seem to go high enough?

6. crewchief227

crewchief227 Well-Known Member

In my bedroom sometimes my signal would drop all the way to one or two bars and I have yet to have anybody complain about my call quality so I would do as said above and have your phone get a physical to check the Mic and everything is up to snuff.