Question about sounds/ringtonesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Bess833

Bess833 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone,
    today I flashed XWJM8 on my Phone and it's all working perfectly, except there are no default sounds for my ringer and notification sound. The ringer is ok since I use one I downloaded anyways, but anyone knows how can I get the notifications sounds back/download them? It's hard to find a decent simple sound on the internet.

Cheers to any ideas :)

Advertisement
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

I can probably copy the files from my phone and upload them for you, but you won't be able to put them back into the default folder, so they will show up on your music list as well. (I haven't yet tried to make the system folder writable. I am worried that complications might arise.)

3. Cyb3r5c4r

Cyb3r5c4r Well-Known Member

There is a way to stop music player from seeing them, not 100% but i think if a track has no album and no artist music player will ignore it. Will check it out tomorrow and let u know

4. w98seeng

w98seeng Active Member

I use Zedge for my ringtones and wallpapers. It has almost 1/2 a million ringtones so you should be able to find something.

Ian

5. Bess833

Bess833 Active Member This Topic's Starter

EDIT: Nevermind it, I just re-flashed with a different CSC and it helped for some reason. Thanks for effort though :)