Question about task managerSupport

Last Updated:

1. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just downloaded it and notice apps I had no clue about. Can someone let me in on what their purpose if and if it's important to remain open.

Log provider
    Factory test
    DRM content launcher
    Goggle partner setup
    Drm protected content
    Samsung account
    My uploads
    Com.sec.andriod.providers

Advertisement
  2. kylec

kylec Active Member

Well from what i learned, your phone has running apps in the foreground, background, hidden, etc. Now if u kill the apps that the phone needs to run on then your phone will probably not work rt. For instance sync settings, file readers. Stuff like that. I used to have advanced app killer, and i found it to be annoying. I would kill apps that i never opened then i noticed apps reopening. Plus i never reallized it but my battery was dieing faster. I got rid of it and was able to listen to 4hrs of pandora and my battery used up a fraction then when it had the app killer. I recently got auto memory manager. And i found it to be a lot useful. Plus it kinda acts like an app killer cuz it has auto kill. U can set how much memory to use, and see a list of running apps. I know the phone has a running list on it, but amm does it better. U see evrythn and it tells u what each app is and the importance to ur phone. Check it out auto memory manager. Like i said i just got it so i'm still not a 100% about it, but it seems to work well.

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just deleted the app itself. It'll open up and close more apps that I didn't do.