Question about text and call history....General

1. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member

I have a question about the text message history that is stored in my Samsung Galaxy S2 (epic touch) from sprint. I understand this is an att forum but there are no member in the sprint forum. My question...My girl and I both have the same phone. We were comparing them and hers and mine are the same as far as kernal / os / etc.

The question:
    When i got to contacts (from the main page), the persons name, mine shows: Info / History / Activities / Media. If i click on the history tab it shows all of the text messages and phone calls EVEN IF I DELETE THEM FROM THE "MESSAGES"OR "PHONE" TAB. Hers does not show this, it just shows info. Both her phone and my phone shows another type of log in PHONE / LOGS / CLICK ON USER and a list will show.

THE ANSWER I NEED...is how do u make this disappear or show in the highlighted area above.

Advertisement
    :
  2. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member

3. hyp3rdr1v3

hyp3rdr1v3 Well-Known Member

I can only speak for the AT&T version but from the "history" tab in contacts just hit the menu button and you should be given the option to delete any text/call history between you and that person.

Kind of odd for them to even keep history here but rather simple to clear.

Hope that helps
  4. MelodyMan

MelodyMan Well-Known Member

It can be deleted but it should have an option not to store those.
  5. pedranajordy

pedranajordy New Member

my samsung Galaxy s2 call log history tab is missing? it used too be there when i scrolled too the right but now its completely gone how do i get it back?
  6. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Hi Pedranajordy, I hope you were able to get your issue solved however if not please pm me and I will attempt to assist you in finding help. Generally you will have trouble finding help by posting a different issue then the one first posted in the thread you are seeking help in.