Question about the home screen?Support

Last Updated:

1. kyleboyer5

kyleboyer5 Member This Topic's Starter

I am using a Dinc w/launcher pro. I have my 3rd of 5 screens as my home screen, yet whenever I leave an app or widget or unlock my phone it goes to the 2nd screen from the left. How can I fix this?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

I could be wrong but I don't think Android (in general) provides you a choice in terms of which home screen is the default. On my Droid X there are 7 home screens... with number 4 being the default (3 to the left and 3 to the right).

With respect to Launcher Pro I honestly don't know if it provide you that feature. You might want to try hitting the options button to see if you get access to any LP-specific options.

Edit: According to the Launcher Pro forums there is a setting in Preferences that will allow you to select the default screen. It's under Preferences -> Home Screen Settings

http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2344

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

On your home screen, hit menu > preferences > homescreen settings > default screen.

Change the number of the default screen to 3.

4. kyleboyer5

kyleboyer5 Member This Topic's Starter

Yea that's the problem though. I have it set to the correct screen, when I press the home button from a different screen it goes back to the desired screen, but when exiting apps or Widgets, it goes to different screen

5. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

It goes to the screen you left it on last. That's normal.