Question abt picsay pro out of curiosity

Last Updated:

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

dont know where to put this question really but ill throw it in here...i like what you can do with the picsay pro app int erms of adding things to pics cropping shapes..

does anyone know a program to download on the pc that similar in this way..photoshop is to much i want something thats pretty much like this

Advertisement
  2. baddriver

baddriver Well-Known Member

download it and try it out for yourself, you get 24 hours to uninstall & refund

3. iamloco724

dont think you understood my question..i already have picsay and i like it..im asking if theres a program with similar features that i can get for my pc

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

The question is about an equivalent for the desktop or laptop computer. I can't answer because I don't have picsay. I was guessing that it was the mobile version of picassa but since I don't have picsay, I don't know.

5. iamloco724

i dont believe picsay is the mobile version of picassa

6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Oh, that was just a total off-the-top-of-my-head remark. Like I said, I don't have picsay. I just used picassa on my computer today so it just made me think of it. Your description of picsay definitely doesn't equate to picassa.

7. chipthamac

chipthamac Member

Picsay adds text and captions and little sparkly props or what not to a picture, I too would like to know if there is anything on the pc that is similar to picsay?

8. jbond007

jbond007 New Member

I have Picasa and I also have Picsay Pro. Picsay has alot of different functions and cool things you can do to your photos. Picasa is also good, but does not have as many functions as Picsay:D

9. TheMortallyWounded

TheMortallyWounded Well-Known Member

This is an old one, but I found this topic when searching for an app for my netbook. I like PicSay Pro, but I wanted something similar and lightweight for my little netbook to make wallpapers and whatnots without having to go back and forth through my phone all the time. I ran across this:

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Although my hp netbook doesn't meet the minimum requirements (the screen is only 600px high, not 768) it seems to work pretty well on Windows 7 Starter, albeit a little slow at times. Nonetheless, for a powerful photo editor without too many expert-only features, this does the trick.