Question concerning transferring "notes" from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy 3s? Please help?

1. Rubinder

Rubinder New Member

I recently transferred all my info from my iphone to my new samsung galaxy S3 using easyphonesync.com. Everything went OK for the most part, but when the "notes" from my old iPhone transferred over to the Samsung, the notes were moved into the "S Memo" app on the Samsung, and only the top portions of all the original notes were there. I really need the original notes I made to be on my new phone, but I don't know what happened. Any solutions? Another thing that would help is if someone could tell me how to access the original notes in my itunes WITHOUT having my old iPhone plugged in to view them (my iPhone was stolen, so I only have what I backed up on the computer to go by.) IN CONCLUSION: a) How do I retransfer/locate the original notes on my Samsung AND/OR b) How do I locate the original notes in my iTunes on my computer WITHOUT plugging in my old iPhone (they must be stored somewhere on there, I just can't figure out how to access them.)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ausel04

Ausel04 New Member

An itunes backup extractor program may help.