• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for BH_Man,

DGarmon

Mar 12, 2010
Texas
Hey there, I was wondering if you were still getting the MT3G Slide today? I just order mine through T-Mobile CS, they didn't give me a big discount but still got it for $79 not to bad. Now if you are, just wondering if you were going to start porting it or at least look on Rooting it. A lot of my Apps require root so I was just wondering. Thanks again for All your Hard work you put into the BH2, It was well worth it.

Hey there, I was wondering if you were still getting the MT3G Slide today? I just order mine through T-Mobile CS, they didn't give me a big discount but still got it for $79 not to bad. Now if you are, just wondering if you were going to start porting it or at least look on Rooting it. A lot of my Apps require root so I was just wondering. Thanks again for All your Hard work you put into the BH2, It was well worth it.

You are aware you can send private messages on here right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones