Question for swedish users with TreSupport

Last Updated:

1. Gnoxy

Gnoxy Member This Topic's Starter

When you got your phone with the Tre-plan, did the phone come locked with tre or was it unlocked? And is there a way to unlock it? And will it work without problems if its unlocked? With updates and stuff.

Advertisement
  2. iceman444

iceman444 New Member

Hello, I have bought a Magic with the TRE-plan and it is looked to only work with TRE sim cards, as I have understod it. For me that where not an issue as i already used TRE as my operator.

When it comes to other lockings I do not think that they have done anything really I can not even find there own Planet-3 where you can by there different services and things.

Why do you need to unlock it does your company use Telia or somthing like that.

By the way I had high expectations on the fone but I where not disepointed. The keyboard did not support swedish

3. iceman444

iceman444 New Member

Hello, I have bought a Magic with the TRE-plan and it is looked to only work with TRE sim cards, as I have understod it. For me that where not an issue as i already used TRE as my operator.

When it comes to other lockings I do not think that they have done anything really I can not even find there own Planet-3 where you can by there different services and things.

Why do you need to unlock it does your company use Telia or somthing like that.

By the way I had high expectations on the fone but I where not disepointed. The keyboard did not support swedish