Question for theme guysSupport

Last Updated:

1. flyinjoe13

flyinjoe13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use ADW.Launcher and the latest update changed the Open App Drawer icon. I would like to re-assign the stock icon from the VZB Stock theme available at Android Ally. I've tried to find the folder that would have that icon but I can't seem to locate it.

Would anyone know where that icon is located so I can steal the .png file and re-assign the default icon to the open app drawer?

Thanks...

Advertisement
  2. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Just looked. I found it in the Launcher2.apk In the /res folder in Launcher2.apk

flyinjoe13 likes this.
  3. flyinjoe13

Thanks. I tried that one and unfortunately it renders smaller than the one ADW had originally. Plus I noticed that once you are in the app drawer, ADW no longer has a 'House' icon to go back to your Home Screens. It just keeps the new App Drawer icon.

I guess i'll just keep the new one. Eventually I will get used to it. I'm just kind of funny in that once I like the look of something, I hate to see it change. Guess i'm anal like that. :)

4. seen03

seen03 Well-Known Member

OH! Well...um ok. Anal you be then.. (but, maybe you'd not want to share that kinda stuff off a "techy-type" msg. forum) LOL

J/K ;)

5. flyinjoe13

Couldn't take it anymore, especially after I discovered he also moved the trash can to the top of the screen. So I pulled a backup copy of the .apk file out of my backup ROM went back to the previous version. All is good now.

6. JeremySS

JeremySS Member

The latest ADW "update" has sent me to Launcher Pro...

7. darkxsun

darkxsun Well-Known Member

Because of a changed icon and moving the trash to the top? I can't imagine you see the trash that often, and the icon can be changed...

8. flyinjoe13

Then you keep using it and don't bother questioning why someone else would want to use something different. I'm sure you wouldn't like someone questioning you as to why you do something so don't do it to others.

9. darkxsun

darkxsun Well-Known Member

Alright man, chill out. Just seemed like a petty reason to drop an entire launcher for one that's completely different, so I asked for clarification, thinking there must be more. To each their own, if you want to change everything because one thing changed, go for it.

Don't be so confrontational.