• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for UK based ebuddy users

yakboy

Jun 2, 2009
Just tried to get Facebook chat up and running on ebuddy on my N1. Couldn't get it to login usinf known details so popped over to m.Facebook.com to just double check. Stated I had to login to main site as account locked due to strange activity.

Turns out Facebook had registered a logon from the US on a computer (logged as XP FireFox). Thought this was a little strange so reset password.

Tried ebuddy again after sorting Facebook app on phone with new details. Locked again :s no new password this time, just unlocked had carried on. Tried ebuddy again, same thing again.

Guessing that ebuddy is proxying the Facebook traffic via the US. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone got any idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones